St. Thomas Elgin Artists’ Guild
Highlights of Meeting Minutes – June 19, 2017
Secretary: Wanda Knight
- A Ways and Means Coordinator volunteer is needed to make a chart with all stands, equipment, etc. used in the show and who owns/stores all the items.
- August meeting: bring in your art selection as members will be choosing art pieces to go on the poster/advertising.
- September and October meeting: sign-up sheets will be available to volunteer your time for specific duties/shifts at the show
- Westland Gallery – Square Foot Show July 12 to Aug 11. Grand Opening July 12 at 7 pm on Wortley Rd, London. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call for Submission in View of the Artist – Annual Juried Art Exhibit Saturday, September 9 at St. Thomas-Elgin Public Art Centre
- Elgin Business Resource Centre – The Centre will hang paintings and handle any sales. Contact Janice Henwood for more information. 519-633-7597
- Off the Wall – Sunday, July 16 from 11-5:00 pm at Quai Du Vin Winery on Fruit Ridge Line. Free Admission. Offthewallartshow.coNext meeting: Monday, July 17, 2017 at 7 pm.